Roasted Rosemary Garlic & Turmeric Purple Potatoes with Leeks
2 sprigs fresh rosemary (save one for garnish)
10 small purple potatoes
1 teaspoon sea salt
1 teaspoon pepper
1 teaspoon turmeric
1/4 cup leeks, sliced
2 cloves garlic, minced
2.5 tablespoons coconut oil
1. Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
2. Slice the leeks and garlic and set aside.
3. Rinse potatoes and cut in small pieces about a quarter inch thick.
4. In a bowl, mix the leeks, garlic, turmeric and potatoes with the coconut oil. It may help to melt the coconut oil first.
5. Add the sea salt, pepper and chopped rosemary, and mix well.
6. Now place the potatoes to a baking sheet lined with foil.
7. Roast for 35–45 minutes or until potatoes are soft and begin to brown.
8. Place a half cup serving as a side dish on a plate, and garnish with a small sprig of rosemary.